IDC Analyst Connection
Tips and Strategies for Driving Digital Transformation and Supporting Hybrid Work with Enterprise Portfolio Management
This IDC Analyst Connection, sponsored by Triskell Software, dives into how today's fast-changing and disruptive business ecosystems force organizations to be focused on continuous value delivery to customers in order to meet the strategic goals and objectives.
We sat down with Melinda Ballou, Research Director, Agile ALM, Quality & Portfolio Strategies, IDC to hear how Enterprise Portfolio Management can link strategic planning and execution and be the enabler of change from output-oriented to outcome-oriented companies.
Download the IDC Analyst Connection document to get expert views on:
- How IDC defines Enterprise Portfolio Management (EPM).
- The core drivers that IDC establishes for EPM.
- What EPM functionalities help enable successful strategic execution for businesses.
- How IDC is watching companies evolving to adopt EPM effectively.
- How agile processes and VSM contribute to enabling responsiveness, relevance and velocity.
Triskell is a true Enterprise solution focused on Strategy Execution Management with advanced Project Portfolio Management features, helping to fill the gap between planning and proper execution. Triskell allows companies to plan, prioritize, manage and monitor their organization's initiatives. It includes tools for demand management, capacity management, project portfolio management, application portfolio management, resource management, financial management, waterfall and agile project management, and IT service portfolio management.