Triskell Software will be part of the PMI Congress 2016 – EMEAApril 20, 2016
Service Pack 1 for Triskell Fall 2015
We are pleased to publish this Service Pack 1 for Triskell Fall 2015, which provides several new capabilities, feature enhancements and bug fixes.
The main improvements included in this release are:
- Major performance improvements on Time booking and Time-Phased Attributes. It is at least 5 to 10 times faster to edit values.
- Graphical design tool for object workflows.
- Possibility to define the width of attributes in attributes panel.
- Possibility to create in grids dynamic filters based on roles.
- Possibility to send mails after timesheet submission and approval.
- New option to show or hide non active users in the Timesheet Summary
- Possibility to add attachments directly from the Properties page, any attribute panel or from Comments.
- New job type allowing the rollups of resource pools into time-phased attributes by batch.
- New Job type allowing to generate custom reports and to send them to users by batch.
- New Gantt option allowing to import a MSP project into Triskell.
- New option on Management Entities to control if they can be used for staffing or not.
- Minor UI improvements.