Triskell Platform Key Features
Triskell combines powerful technology and an extremely flexible SaaS platform.
With Triskell, you can easily activate new features or extend the scope & coverage of your solution, for FREE. Triskell is designed to be intuitive, transparent, and hassle-free, and it allows customers to address new business stakes in no time.
Incredibly rich in functionality, modern, agile, intuitive tools to ensure user adoption.
Choose the right tools for your Teams & Solutions.
Masterplan & Roadmap
Reports & Dashboards
Api & Integrations
And Much More….
Lifecycles & Workflows
Every object in Triskell has its own lifecycle, from the simplest one (active / non-active) to even more complex ones. For example, you can define lifecycles on projects, work packages, products, risks, features, value streams, deliverables, contracts and any other object you create. These lifecycles include:
- Stages with control of the roles, attributes and features accessible at that stage (in combination with the user role on the object).
- Transitions between stages with mandatory documents and comments.
- Transitions can be controlled by roles, so that only certain roles are able to advance an object from one stage to another.
- History of lifecycle changes for accurate tracking.
Time-Phased Attributes for Budgeting, Benefit Tracking & Resourcing
Time-phased attributes allow users to manage periodic data in tabular mode. They can be used to manage costs, headcounts, benefits and any other time-phased data. You can create as many time-phased attributes as necessary and they can be attached to any objects (i.e. projects, products, departments, customers, risks, and deliverables). They natively include the following:
- Public and private versions (i.e. budgets, forecasts, and actuals. Versions can be edited simultaneously in the same grid.
- Up to 5 analysis axes for data enfor data entries (i.e. cost types, regions, resource types, and budgetary buckets) with automatic aggregations.
- Multi-currency for budgeting: edit data in Euros, dollars or any other currency in the same grid.
- Multi-unit for resourcing : edit data within hours, days, months and any other unit in the same grid.
- Multi-timeframe : enter and view data by month, quarter, year or globally.
- Automatic rollups features.
Change Tracking & History
Any change made to a role, lifecycle, attribute, time-phased attribute is recorded by Triskell. It allows users to analyze how information has evolved over time and who changed their values.
- Change tracking can be activated or deactivated by attribute.
- Changes are displayed in panels for each attribute.
- Changes are also displayed in grid views.
Easy audit trails
Plug-in to your IT Eco system with ease
At Triskell we know that integration is no longer a nice-to-have; in today’s world it is a MUST. To improve their performance, organizations can’t afford to use disconnected systems to achieve their business goals, even leveraging cloud technology.
Triskell provides a suite of standard integration tools (Jira, Teams, SAP, MS-Project, etc.) that are adapted to your business and needs, in order to support any kind of technology or solution you choose around Triskell’s Portfolio Management solution.
REST API. Integration with anything.
Triskell Rest API is the warranty for integration with any of your current applications, such as SAP, Oracle, Microsoft, Jira, Salesforce and any other application that is part of your IT Eco Systems.
IPass – Transform your business with an application network.
For those who require stronger integration capabilities, and want to avoid point to point integration, Triskell support, for instance, Mulesoft connectors, providing integration with standard applications like SAP, Microsoft Dynamics, Salesforces and many others.